“In depth contact tracing has commenced by native authorities. We anticipate as a part of that effort, additional instances can be found.”
“To everybody regionally – even when you have not been close to these places – in case you really feel unwell in any respect, please get examined as quickly as attainable and keep at dwelling till you get your outcomes,” Mr Weimar mentioned.
He reminded Shepparton residents that monetary funds obtainable to help those that want assist to remain dwelling from work.
“We’re asking everybody in the area people – and any Victorian who has family members in Shepparton – to share this message.”
A pop-up testing website is because of be established on the metropolis’s showgrounds at 12.30pm, recommendation from the Division of Well being and Human Providers says. Residents may get examined at GV Well being’s Acute Respiratory Clinic at Graham Road, Shepparton.
Excessive threat places in Shepparton are:
• Central Tyre Service, Welsford Road Shepparton from Wednesday, September 30 to Tuesday, October 13.
• Bunnings Warehouse, Midland Freeway Shepparton Friday, October 2
• McDonalds Shepparton North, 175 Midland Freeway Shepparton Saturday, October 3
• Mooroopna Golf Membership Members Bar, Sunday, October four and Professional Store and Members Bar Sunday, October 11
• Shepparton Market Place Medical Centre, Midland Freeway Shepparton Thursday, October 8
• Lemon Tree Café, Fryers Road Shepparton
• Thai Orchid Restaurant, Nixon Road Shepparton on Wednesday, October 7 from 7.00pm to eight.30pm.
• Bombshell Hairdressing, Fryers Road Shepparton on Wednesday, October 7 9.30am to 10.30am.
The GV Well being hotline might be contacted on 1800 313 070 between 8am and 8pm.