Blizzard is teasing a “Hearthstone Fall Reveal” coming subsequent week that may characteristic a number of main bulletins and evaluation from designers Pat Nagle, John McIntyre, and John Yang, who will go in-depth with host Brian Kibler on every new little bit of enterprise.
Come one, come all! Benefit from the festivities and keep ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ🎟️ https://t.co/IcPqoXqlML pic.twitter.com/isVwXi5ecGOctober 15, 2020
We’re unsure precisely what will probably be revealed—it is a tease, that is how they work—however we’re fairly assured that it’s going to contain phrase of the following Hearthstone growth, which might match with an anticipated launch in December. We might also see a brand new sport mode, because the Year of the Phoenix roadmap says that one is coming (together with an growth) in Section 2.
When it comes to theme, the eyeball within the very festive video clip is from Darkmoon Faire, a daily WoW in-game occasion that allows you to “muck round and win tickets that may be spent on particular rewards,” as Fraser excitedly described it final 12 months when the competition added a brand new rollercoaster. (Apparently he is a coaster fan.)
If all of that is not sufficient to persuade you to tune in, possibly some free playing cards will: Everybody who watches 15 minutes of the Hearthstone Fall Reveal on Twitch between 7:30 and 9 am PT on Twitch will get a Scholomance Academy card pack; stick round for 30 minutes, and you will get two.
The Hearthstone Fall Reveal will start at eight am PT/11 am ET on October 22 .You may must have your Twitch and Battle.internet accounts linked to gather the free card packs—here is how:
- Log in or create an account on Twitch.tv.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account identify within the top-right nook of the house display.
- Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
- Discover the Battle.internet part, then comply with the directions after deciding on a area and clicking Join.
- When connecting accounts, make sure that you are at the moment logged into the Battle.internet account on which you’d wish to obtain your rewards.